Here's a follow-up to my message about having trouble getting the QRZ.com
lookup to work on Windows 7. I thought I had tried this before I sent the
message, but I cleared and re-typed the QRZ web address into the window on
the "Ext Data" setup page. All of a sudden, it worked. I assume there was
some sort of corrupted data before. Now it works exactly the same as it did
on my Windows XP computer.

Also, a comment. I have been pleased with how well all my ham radio-related
programs work on Windows 7. I expected to have at least a few problems, but
everything seems to work fine.

73, Rick K0XB