From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of NN3V_6
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 6:42 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] QSO Look Up anomaly

I am running DX4WIN V8.05 on Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit.

Recently, an anomaly has shown up.
When I search for past QSOs using F8, inconsistent look-up results show up.
I normally have the desktop simultaneously showing the logbook window, and
the "Same Callsign" window.
When I press F8 to enter a call sign for look up, the "logbook sorted by
date" window will show one result, and the "Same Callsign" window will show
a different result, simultaneously.
For example, I was looking for past QSOs with KD3WK who sent me a paper QSL
card.
SEARCHING CALL
The "Same Call Sign" window incorrectly returned a QSO I had with KD3DK. The
window showed only this particular QSO.
But in the "Logbook sorted by Date" I found the QSO I had with KD3WK
(correct), and the report of the QSO I had with KD3DK that was showing in
the "Same Call Sign" window.

Note the slight difference in the call sign letters.
This is happening with many station call signs.
Any ideas?

73 de NN3V

Charlie