blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
For spots, please go to your favorite
ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.

On 11/29/2012 1:50 PM, radio...@frontiernet.net wrote:
HELLO ALL,

Is it possible for me to setup 8.05 so when I press enter to log a station that
DX4WIN also sends out an announcement to the cluster?

Dennis KØEOO

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>
To: "NN3V_6" <nn3...@san.rr.com>
Cc: "DX4WIN Reflector" <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:39:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] QSO Look Up anomaly

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:41 AM, NN3V_6 <nn3...@san.rr.com> wrote:

When I press F8 to enter a call sign for look up, the "logbook sorted by
date" window will show one result, and the "Same Callsign" window will show
a different result, simultaneously.

For example, I was looking for past QSOs with KD3WK who sent me a paper QSL
card.

The "Same Call Sign" window incorrectly returned a QSO I had with KD3DK. The
window showed only this particular QSO.

But in the "Logbook sorted by Date" I found the QSO I had with KD3WK
(correct), and the report of the QSO I had with KD3DK that was showing in
the "Same Call Sign" window.
There are four different kinds of callsign matches.  It sounds like
you have "Fuzzy" selected in your preferences.

Having said that, if your QSO window is showing a particular call as
the result of a search, that same call/QSO should be highlighted in
both the Same Call and the Logbook windows.  If it is not, then
something is wrong.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us