From: "Kostas SV1DPI" <sv1...@otenet.gr>
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2013 7:38:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] LOTW Support

I agree that dx4win needs update urgently, especially with its LotW
features.
Easy upload to LotW (integration with TQSL), DXCC submission giving
priority either LotW or cards and having in mind all the new things ARRL
asks, as auto connection in DX clusters is a must.
The most important reason for someone to remain in Dx4win is its'
database (tnx Jim AD1C). Because the most important feature for a
logging program is to keep my qsos safe (and this works 100%) and the
second one to tell me right what DXCC entity is every call. So i remain
here as long as Jim is also here!!!

73 Kostas, SV1DPI