Kostas,

You are 100% correct. If Jim AD1C didn't supply the support, I would be gone. Thank goodness Jim has stuck with us for so long.

DX4WIN is a remarkably stable although feature poor application and the users deserve some attention which, for what ever reason, appears to have waned. I, like a lot of others, have been loyal DX4WIN users since the beginning and have stuck with DX4WIN even as user requests have fallen on deaf ears.

Automatic cluster start on boot up shouldn't be that hard to implement! Nor seamless LOTW interface. Nor enhanced rotor control. Nor reports which show confirmed via LOTW, card or both. Nor is integration with CW Skimmer. Nor many of the other enhancements requested.

We all understand that the author of DX4WIN cannot make a living on DX4WIN. That is a given. However, DX4WIN is woefully behind the technology curve and paying users deserve (and have earned) updates.

I, for one, will be staying with DX4WIN as long as Jim AD1C provides support or until I find looking at the rather bland, feature poor DX4WIN displays turn me off. (I am getting close!)

Paul, we need to know your plans for DX4WIN. Are you going to update it? Are you gathering user requests to be released at some later (near?) date? Or should we users plan to move onto another platform?

Respectfully,

Lou N2TU