Today I had a situation, my screen froze and to get out of it I had to
reboot. When I rebooted and started DX4Win it opened apparently as normal
but only showing QSOs up to March 3rd. I have some ADI files covering part
of the missing log which I produced on March 11th and again on March 19th
for LOTW upload. I assume that I can just re-import these into DX4win? They
are stored in the SAVE directory. However between the upload yesterday and
the loss at about mid-day today I had various QSOs with T2GM, H44G and H40T.
Except, possibly for the most recent when the screen froze, I am sure that I
saved them regularly, it's a habit.

How can I rescue these from the Back-up folder in the SAVE directory? Which
files contain that information? How do I import it to DX4win.dxl?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

73

Andy G3SVD