From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Kostas SV1DPI
Sent: 20 March 2013 14:05
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] HELP!!!

Normally your log is saved in name.dxl file in dx4win/save directory.
Beside this there is a backup file with the name name.~xl
You need to rename this file to something like backup.dxl and open it.
If it is better, save as and put the name you want.
If you have enabled the backup directory probably your log is there also.
I wonder if you had another directory where you save your log and after
reboot, dx4win came back to its original configuration where it found an
old dxl file. Search your computer for *.dxl and *.~xl
good luck

73 Kostas, SV1DPI

Στις 20/3/2013 15:51, ο/η andyphewitt έγραψε:
> Today I had a situation, my screen froze and to get out of it I had to
> reboot. When I rebooted and started DX4Win it opened apparently as normal
> but only showing QSOs up to March 3rd. I have some ADI files covering part
> of the missing log which I produced on March 11th and again on March 19th
> for LOTW upload. I assume that I can just re-import these into DX4win?
They
> are stored in the SAVE directory. However between the upload yesterday and
> the loss at about mid-day today I had various QSOs with T2GM, H44G and
H40T.
> Except, possibly for the most recent when the screen froze, I am sure that
> saved them regularly, it's a habit.
>

> How can I rescue these from the Back-up folder in the SAVE directory?
Which