I believe the label height is too small for 3 qsos. Try to make it bigger or make smaller the used fonts. Double click the name of the fonts to change the size (and the fonts). Maybe my notes help you also... See http://users.otenet.gr/~sv1dpi1/en/dx4win/printqsos.html
and better this picture
http://users.otenet.gr/~ahvlasis/pictures/dx4win/labelsheet.jpg to understand better how it works.

73 Kostas, SV1DPI

Στις 29/3/2013 21:31, ο/η Dusty Chapman έγραψε:
I am using Avery type 5160 labels. DX4WIN 8.05.
Printer is a HP photosmart 7900 series.
3 QSL's have been selected
I hit "Print QSL labels"
Print via manager is selected
QSL method - tried ALL & DIRECT
Then, Edit - Then Preview
It shows the heading and 3 QSO's on the label
With lines and no commercial
(the lines appear to extend past the right
end of the label, but do not show that way
on the printed label).

Problem:  only two QSO's are printed on the label
And the third QSO is on a separate label.

I used to do this and have another line with 73 etc
de K3WC on the bottom and it all fit on the label

PREFERENCES - tried Rep/Lab at 10 & 8
and no Messages.

I have read all 5000 pages in the help file on
QSL printing and cannot see/understand where
my problem lies.

Any help sure would be appreciated
73,
Dusty - K3WC           k3wc at Verizon dot net