Hi Steve,

Make a copy of your log and store it someplace different. Rename DX4WIN.CFG in the "SAVE" directory to DX4WIN.CFG.OLD and start DX4W again. If it comes up without an error you then just need to open you log and then set up all you preferences again. Hopefully you saved a DX4WIN.ini file from Preferences>write ini file. Also Jim AD1C has an app note on his site on doing this.

73

Wayne  WA1PMA