Thanks Joe ! I have created an additional port for COM2 and set Omni-rig to
this port with 1200 ms polling time (DX4WIN polls each 500ms). All works fine
except when I select both Sync from Omni-Rig and Sync to Omni-rig to be able to
set TX to RX-ed frequency but also to set RX frequency by clicking on the
DX4WIN spots. In this case my IC706 starts to "walk" frequencies, like it had
gone to the scanning mode....So, must chose only one way sync...

best 73, Radi F6GNZ