Hi Larry,
In fact, I have never checked the real polling rate, but in preferences I have
set it to 500ms and supposed it polls the radio at that rate. Now, when you
asked, I counted number of polls of my FT1000MP on its CAT blinking indicator
and it blinked 30 times in 32 seconds, i.e. 1 per second...
Then I changed to 100ms and saved,  it started blinking rapidly several times
then resumed exactly as before, at 1 per second. I changed to 5000: it started
blinking rapidly then resumed again at 1 per second...
When I Stop the Radio in DX4WIN, CAT stops blinking (off). But when I exit
DX4WIN, CAT lights permanently for about 10 secs, goes off in a fraction of
second and goes ON for another 10 secs, because the microHAM Router polls it
very fast and follows the frequency changes almost immediately.
So, I think there is an interaction between DX4WIN and Router, making the
polling time fixed to 1 seconds whatever is saved in Preferences !

Maybe Joe will tell us how it exactly works.

73, Radi F6GNZ

>________________________________
> De : Larry Gauthier (K8UT) <k...@charter.net>
>À : "Radivoj Kar, F6GNZ" <f6...@yahoo.com>; DX4WIN Refelector
><dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
>Envoyé le : Lundi 24 juin 2013 12h00
>Objet : Re: [Dx4win] [microHAM] MicroKeyer2,  DX4WIN, HDSDR and Omni-Rig
>

>If you have measured DX4Win polling at 500ms please describe how you are
>doing that. The last time I experimented with polling, any >Preferences
>setting below 2000ms was
 software-adjusted so that it never polled faster
>than every 2 seconds.
>
>-larry (K8UT)

 works perfectly, but now my DX4WIN becomes useless as it