You can certainly do this at an ARC6 or VE7CC cluster node, Barry. I'm a little defensive about calling his software an "aggregator" though, lest it be confused with the RBN's Aggregator. W3LPL's draws only from NA Skimmers, and it then compares them with a list of some 1000 "interesting" DX calls. If it matches, it is posted, and most recently the comment field also contains an indication of where it was heard.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.