From: jjreis...@gmail.com [mailto:jjreis...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jim
Reisert AD1C
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 5:07 PM
To: Dennis Petrich
Cc: John, K9EL; Pete Smith N4ZR; DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Is there a blacklist feature for Cluster spots?

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 2:11 PM, Dennis Petrich wrote:

> Thanks John, I will check and make sure everything is up to date.  I did
> verify I had the "enabled" box checked.  I will make sure I have the
latest
> VE7CC.  I do have DX4WIN working with VE7CC well.

If it still doesn't work, I suggest you try the VE7CC reflector at:

Someone there should be able to help.

If you are running Windows Vista or later, and have the VE7CC software
installed under Program Files, you may have issues with file
protections. So although things seem to be working for you, you may
not be able to change your settings.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us