DX4WIN is still lagging way behind on keeping up with the newer digital modes and the signal reports used. Very poor when it comes to logging JT65-HF and the signal reports sent/received and it does not know about JT9 yet for example. :-(

Jay Hainline KA9CFD
Colchester, IL EN40om

-----Original Message----- From: Jørgen Louis Christensen
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 20:24
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Wish list

And fldigi would be very nice to

Vy 73 de 5Q2J, Joe

Den 29-07-2013 22:21, Kostas SV1DPI skrev:
Agree with Jim. Dx4win should leave some duties to other free software as clusters to ve7cc, rig control to omnirig, lotw to tqsl, erc for rotators control, jt65 for strange digi, msstv for sstv, digipan for psk, etc. but these programs should be integrated with dx4win as mmtty already is. What's better running dx4win and while it opens, will load ve7cc connecting to clusters automatically, load also omnirig to have cat control for all new radios, sdr, etc and when I want to ulpoad my qsos to Lotw, press a button and voila... I think the most clever solution today is to make a program which links all wonderful free programs out there.

73 Kostas, SV1DPI

Στις 29/7/2013 22:46, ο/η Jim Reisert AD1C έγραψε:
On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Erkki Heikkinen