I am on the air since 1991.
I am using dx4win since december 1997 (release 1.07 if i remember well).
I think that this software is just perfect.
My wish list is limited to an improvement of CAT.
I know that is a very hard job but in my opinion is the only part that can be
discussed.
I saw easy log. It gives a number of radio and a small customizable panel with
the preferred controls for each one.
I really don't need an HRD cat system but something more than what it is given
today.
That's all.

73 de Tibor IK2SAI

Tibor M. Blum - IK2SAI -