My suggestion of how I like to log receive, transceive and transmit
frequencies has evolved over time, primarily in the age before
computer logging, when I wrote QSL cards out by hand and used
frequency rather than band.

Again, you are logging improperly.  It may not matter to you as an
Amateur Extra class operator but to an Advanced/General it does.

The log, to the extent to which one chooses to maintain one today, is
the *legal record* of the station's transmissions.  If a DX Station
transmitting at 14.024 and listening up works a General transmitting
at 14.026 and the General logs the frequency (which is defined in
the ADIF standard as "my transmitting frequency") he is logging an
*illegal transmission*.

Now, you may wish that DX4Win would print *your receive frequency*
on a QSL card - that's a completely different matter - but to LOG
the receive frequency as you do is completely contrary to every norm
(just like someone who wires the dit contact on their paddles to the
ring instead of the tip) for more than 80 years.  I have some logs
from my wife's grandfather in which the transmit frequency was
logged - not the receive frequency.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV