Now I realize the VUCC field should be blank since I never submitted
anything.  Just not getting W/C results in my VUCC Report.  Dan KI6X

-----Original Message-----
From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Dan
Violette
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 5:12 PM
To: DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] VUCC Report Blank

I have done this every few months for a couple years now and cannot today
after an hour trying.  I am trying to get a VUCC report of my grids worked
and confirmed. I then save as CSV and edit in Excel to have paper report.

All VUCC reports are blank (some say "prefix" in the first column where I
would suspect "grid")

My VUCC field is blank for any QSO record (Searched VUCC Mixed field for C
or S)

I just can't figure out what is wrong and can't get C & W report for the
grids.

/Dan, KI6X