From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Mike
Rhodes
Sent: Wednesday, 14 December, 2016 14:17
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] OT - LOTW w/Multiple Callsigns ??

Mike,
   When I do the "Sign a log" thing, it says it will sign and upload as
W8DN with location Ohio (all 3 calls use Ohio as location). Is it going
to give me a chance to change after that or immediately send the file.
Seems like I would remember since I just uploaded DN Qs last night but I
guess that is one of the "benefits" of getting to be an old fart.

Thanks,
Mike / W8DN
DX4Win Since Version 0.97