As Mike said, what you need to to is to set up a station location that
defines a QTH with that callsign. Then you choose that station location
when signing the log.

Yes, that can mean that you need to duplicate the QTH information for the
"Ohio - Old Call" station location if both calls were from the same QTH.
(You can avoid that by setting the callsign for the station location to
"None". TQSL will then ask you what callsign certificate to use for the
QSOs being uploaded.)
73,
    -Rick

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Mike Rhodes <w...@roadrunner.com> wrote:

> ...finally getting around to uploading my logs from my two previous
> callsigns (WN/WA8NBO) to LOTW. Have installed the certificates, separated
> the Q's from my log and created ADIF files. However, I have yet to figure
> out how to upload using the correct certificate. If the process is defined
> in the instructions, I have overlooked it. Any help greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike / W8DN
> DX4Win Since Version 0.97

Rick Murphy, CISSP-ISSAP, K1MU/4, Annandale VA USA