Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 5:05 PM
To: Bud Governale, W3LL
Cc: DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Confirmed to Checked

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 8:48 AM, Bud Governale, W3LL wrote:

After many years I messed up my DXCC listing.
Using AD1C Compare yesterday all was perfect.

Today Reports>Listing shows all my DXCC listings as C and not *.
AD1C Compare spits out 32 pages of mismatch.

LOTW has [*] and DX4WIN has [C].

How do I fix DX4WIN to convert [C] to [*]?

This may seem like a dumb question, but....

How long ago did you mess things up?  Do you have a recent backup of
your log from*before* that?  Start with the old log, and Use File |
Import then File | Merge DX4WIN log and use your current (new) log for
that.  Make sure to select "Duplicates are Ignored".

This will add all your new QSOs (since the backup) to the log with the
good DXCC status.  If you have confirmed QSOs since that backup, you
will have to do those again.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us