When you want to import closely spaced QSOs, in your example separated
by 2 seconds, set the import time window to 1 second:
File | Preferences | Import | Time window to match QSO in secs (my logs)

Guess I could change the interpretation of the time window to allow QSOs
that are within the time window including the limit.

--Paul, KK4HD