Thanks for your suggestion Tibor.

I think something that the problem is the IC-7600 RIG file.

If I use ICOM 756 PRO III rig file and change the address to 7A Hex
everything works except if I press PSK on the radio, then the mode in the
log-window shows SSB. This is maybe how it should be if the PSK is
generated via the sound card in the rig.

I am not a programmer and can thus not compare the two RIG files.

Below I have added all the tests I have done and once again all settings
etc.

73 de Mel/SM0MPV

When I click on a spot in the band map or in the spot window the frequency
changes accordingly in the band map and in the logging window but after 1-2
s the frequency change back to the one seen on the radio. The mode has
changed both in the logging window and on the radio. However, if I change
the frequency or the mode on the rig it changes in DX4WIN. Thus, it is only
the communication of frequency from DX4WIN to the rig that does not work.

Everything works if I use N1MMplus or Ham Radio Delux.

I can connect to a Kenwood TS-590 with DX4WIN.

The problem remains if I connect another computer, this time with Windows
10 and 64-bit system.
N1MMplus works with IC-7600 and DX4WIN connection to the TS-590 works from
this computer.

I have changed cables and ports without success.

The remote jack (CI-V jack) has been both connected and unconnected to my
amplifier (SPE Expert 1K-FA) and it did not affect the result.

I have restarted the computer and the rig several times, but not in any
systematical way.

The Computer is A Dell Optiplex 980
Intel(R) Core(TM) i/ CPU  870 @ 2.93 GHz
RAM 12.0 GB (3.43 GB usable)
32-bit Operating system

Windows 7 Professional
Service Pack 1

DX4WIN v. 9.0.0.4.1176

Rig: ICOM IC-7600 connected to the USB-B port on the back
The latest firm ware installed

I have the latest driver for the port: Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART
Bridge v. 6.7.0.0 2014-03-19.

COM-port Settings:
Baud rate: 9600 BPS
Data bits: 8
Parity: None
Stop bits: 1
Flow control: None

Rig settings:
CI-V baud rate: 9600
CI-V Address: 7Ah
CI-V Tranceive: OFF
CI-V OutPut (for ANT): OFF
USB Serial Function: CI-V

DX4WIN settings:
ICOM 7600 _K2DBK, i.e. ON4AOI except the filter.
There is no difference if I use IC7600_500Hz or IC7600_250Hz by ON4AOI.
Address: 7A
Baud Rate: 9600
COM port: COM6
Poll rate (ms): 1000
Max tries: 6
DTR high and RTS high ticked

Den fre 10 aug. 2018 kl 12:19 skrev Tibor M. Blum - IK2SAI -
<tibor.blum@tiscflawless.