Originally the latest version of WINKEY (firmware 31.02) would not work with DX4WIN 9.03. The near term solution was to down-rev the firmware in WINKEY to 30.10 which at least worked with 9.0.3

When Paul released his latest set of changes fo DX4WIN (9.0.5) this was on the laundry list of things that were fixed. I upgraded to DX4WIN 9.0.5 which as I reported a week ago now recognized WINKEY but the CW was reversed ( dashes sent for dots and vice versa) .

Finally Steve at WINKEY yesterday download a copy of the new DX4WIN and reported back to me that it played flawlessly there ..... Hmmmmm On a hunch I uninstalled DX4WIN and did a fresh install. VoilĂ  ! problem solved and CW was coming out the correct way . Apparently the upgrade to 9.0.5 went astray though no errors were reported.

I guess the lesson learned if your the only one seeing a problem that no one else has try a clean ire-install.

Cheers
Dave
NR1DX
manu...@artekmanuals.com