I’ve sent this reply to three other people direct but thought maybe I should
post here for everyone and let them know what I found as this seems to be more
than just my issue.

WA7AA showed me how to view my data base date. On a new add QSO window, type
version in the call window and then tab. The data should show up as Niger with
a date in the manager position. That date reflects the data base date. I did
this and it showed 16 OCT 2019, the date of the latest update.

So now my question is how did my program get the latest update? There is only
the one way to update version 9 and that is under help/check for updates.
Thinking this must have been a “senior” moment on my end but several of us are
seeing this for whatever reason. Something here has maybe changed? I cannot
explain that and the next update that gets announced I will be looking at this
very closely to see what happens. But for now it appears I am running the
latest update and all is well.

Check your data base for the date. It will be very interesting in what you find
as it sounds like a few of us are seeing this if you think your having an
update issue.

73’
Brian - NX0X
Sent from my iPad