My "Country" window has disappeared. It is not under any other window. It is
checked on the windows listing and cannot be changed to remove the check mark.
I do not see anything on the topic in the archives that has meaning to me. This
was a thread in the recent past but I can't find it.
Any help would be appreciated.

DX4WIN: After trying other logging programs,  I think I've been with DX4WIN
since version 1.1 or thereabouts. With DX4WIN doing the accounting, I've
managed to make the Honor Roll for CW and Phone, with P5 DPRK the only one not
worked or confirmed. Overall DXCC is 356. Current is 339. DX4WIN does the job
and does it well. Yes, I would like to see quickie uploads to LOTW and Club Log
but the lack is not a killer.
Jack N2VW