*This gets asked about every other month or so. Here's a response to the
same question asked in June and responded to by John, K9EL:*

*(Quoted text)*

This has been covered before, but I will repeat.

If it appears that a window is open, but apparently off the screen, do the
following:

Close DX4Win

Go to your save directory and open config.txt

Scroll down to [W-Sun] (or whatever window is missing) -* (in this case,
DXSPOT window)*

Change LEFT=0
Change TOP=0

Save the file.

Open DX4Win and the Sun* (in this case DXSPOT window) *window should be in
the upper left corner of your
screen.    Move it to the position where you want it and then save your
configuration.

Tim Moore
PMP