Years ago, in the dark ages before we had electronics logs, it was very
convenient to write a comment in the logbook. Something like “new dipole” or
“new radio”.

I would like to suggest a similar function for dx4win. Maybe have the program
recognize and entry made with the callsign field starting with the #sign as a
comment. No entries for qsl, etc. but just day, time, notes for this qso. Maybe
the current frequency and mode.

Items would appear chronologically in the log, but nowhere else.

Not sure how difficult this would be, but it would be very useful, albeit only
used occasionally.

73, Tom W4KX

Sent from my iPad