From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On Behalf
Of Kostas SV1DPI
Sent: Wednesday, 8 December, 2021 15:27
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Converted ADIF import sets eQSL flag

I think you need to uncheck the upload flag box in AD1C software.
Possibly this uncheck the lotw flag as well.

There is always the option to clear eqsl upload flags after import. In qso
window go to eqsl>clear eqsl upload flag. This is for entire log.
Differently do a search first.

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 8/12/2021 23:11, ο/η Randy Farmer έγραψε: