Lately I have been noticing that every time I import such logs all QSOs end up having the eQSL Upload flag set. I always have to run the DX4WIN routine to clear these upload flags. I finally did a careful analysis of the situation and determined that the eQSL flag is indeed being set on import. I can't tell if the flag is being set by the conversion utility or if the program is erroneously setting the flag on import. Has anyone else encountered this problem in importing data from other sources?

But why is that a problem? In other words, what difference does it make whether eQSL flags are checked or unchecked if you don't participate in the eQSL program?

73,

Zoran WA7AA