Hello Jim,

For LoTW QSOs, log in to your LoTW account; Your QSOs tab; Download Report
(at the far right).  Select a date that you think is earlier than your
first QSO, to make sure you get them all.  I would also select "Include QSL
Details" and "Include QSO Station Details".  Download Report.
In dx4win, in the QSO window: LoTW, Confirm LoTW using ADIF file, and
import the file you just downloaded.

For WSJT, use File , Import/Export , ADIF , Import , and navigate to and
select the wsjtx_log-adi file.

Save everything.  Make a backup copy of your AA8OY.DXL file and save it
somewhere other than the internal HDD on your computer.  (USB drive, cloud,
etc)

To upload to LoTW, you must do that through TQSL.  Download and install
TQSL from the LoTW web site (if you haven't already done so).  Make sure
your callsign certificate is current and you have a station location set
up.  Back in dx4win, in the QSO window: LoTW , Export to LoTW.  Save the
adi file.  Open TQSL, import and upload the file you just created in
dx4win.  That's it.

It may seem like a lot of steps, but once you get the hang of it, the
entire process takes less than a minute.  LoTW, TQSL, and dx4win all
remember when you last uploaded and downloaded, for for future operations,
will only upload and down load new QSOs.

73,
Mike Cizek W0VTT