En tiedä, olisiko asemalla itsellään sitten ollut, pallo hukassa, sillä sain juuri viime vuoden viimeisenä päivän qsl-kortin VOV Xuan Main hmongin kielisestä lähetyksestä.
                     HF
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Solatie" <j...@solatie.com>
To: "Suomalaisten DX-lista" <dx@hard-core-dx.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 8:43 PM
Subject: [DX] Arpomisesta

Tässä ainakin on arvottu :)

Suora sitaatti Voice of Vietnamin kirjelaatikko-ohjelmasta 30.10.2012:

"You’re listening to VOV’s Letter Box, broadcast every Wednesday. ......This week, I would like to say hello to Harry Forsblom from Helsinki, in Finland. We realize that Harry has sent us letters for a couple of years and said that he has been listening to VOV. We’ve checked the CD you included with the letter and found that it’s neither a program in the Vietnamese language nor a VOV program."

No, virheitä sattuu itse kullekin, meikäläisenkin kohdalla sormet loppuvat kesken niitä laskiessa.

73
Jim

and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License published by Michael Stutz at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html