The new Saturday schedule:

6005 kHz 49m band and 9560 kHz 31m band:

8:00 - Good morning show - Cpt. Kord (German/English)
9:00 - Manneke pop - Peter van Dam (Dutch/English)
10:00 - Rockin' Ron's Time Machine - Ron O'Quinn (English)
11:00 - Soundtrack of the 60's - Paul Graham (English)
12:00 - Johnny's Offshore Radio Diary - Johnny Lewis (English)
13:00 - All Time Soul Top 500 - Bruno Hantson (English)
All times: Central European Time (CET).

Sundayâs schedule remains unchanged:
6005 kHz 49m band, 7310 kHz 41 m band and 9560 kHz 31m band:

8:00 and 12:00 - Brunoâs Soul Box - Bruno Hantson (English)
9:00 and 13:00 - Hello To The World - Lion Keezer (Dutch)
10:00 and 14:00 - Paul Newmanâs Radio Shack (English)
11:00 and 15:00 - Lost and found - Jeffrey Willems (Dutch)

Radio Mi Amigo International News www.radiomiamigointernational.com

FREE RADIO IS BACK AND ALIVE!

Radio Mi Amigo International is brought to you by a dedicated group of
seasoned, professional international DJ's, many of whom learned their trade on
great offshore station such as 'Radio Caroline' and 'Mi Amigo', âthe Voice of
Peace' and 'Swinging Radio England'.

Today's Radio Mi Amigo is not just your average 'Oldies stationâ. It is above
all true 'Free Radio'. Our play lists are not computer generated, we never
âvoice-trackâ and we don't just look at old charts and play their top-10 hits.
Our DJ's personally try and find those special songs that somehow bring back a
memory or put a smile upon your -and our- face. Great offshore hits; sometimes
one day wonders, B-sides, forgotten hits or great album tracks... and we even
throw in some new songs if we feel like it. All tracks and shows have one thing
in common: they all sound great on AM but also on FM or online - guaranteed to
take you back to 'the Golden Era of Offshore AM Radio!

And so true Free Radio lives on, using today's technology such as
modern studios, a more contemporary presentation style and great
sounding internet web streams. But... still with that original Free
Radio spirit and completely free of the harsh formats and rules that often
makes today's radio sound boring and impersonal.
Radio Mi Amigo can be heard daily on Shortwave and on our new web stream
online: HELLO EUROPE!
DAILY 6005 and 3985 kHz 14:00 and 19:00 hrs [cet]

via KKX