ALL:

Dennis (K6DS) had a HamCall CDROM and provided me with his results a minute ago
--

SO - now we have the final results of ALL 3 of the CDROM's that DXbase supports

RAC (Flying Horse) Callbook CDROM -- because each of the records on this CD
contains
the COORDINATES for the DX Station -- this RAC CDROM will   "NOT"   give the
correct  Beam Heading and
Distance.

QRZ and HamCall Callbook CDROMs -- BOTH of these CDROMS are ALL OK and WILL
provide the
proper Beam Heading and Distance --- this is possible because neither of these
CDROM records
contains any coordinates info for the DX Station..

As long as the DXbase User (with a RAC CDROM Lookups) remembers that their
Beam Headings
and Distance  "WILL NOT be correct" -- the Other info from the RAC CDROM will
populate all ok ...

Just providing the results of this look-see as FYI to all users!

Joe wa6axe