Sorry to say but I am with Larry. Several days ago I sent an email to you,
Neal, asking for a new license file as I needed my novice call added to
export and do reports with and still have not heard a word. I understand
your computer business is keeping you busy but then I am wondering if you
should have taken on the DXBase development. Apparently you are too busy
with your other endeavors which is your decision and no one is going to try
to say you shouldn't but then to make the promises over and over tends to
push people away.

Yes, I am presently searching for an alternative logging program that will
serve my needs. I have found a couple.

I know I am a nobody but I just wanted to express my feelings on this
matter.

73,
Tim Herrick, KQ8M
Charter Member North Coast Contesters
k...@kq8m.com

AR-Cluster V6 kq8m.no-ip.org
User Ports: 23, 7373  with local skimmer, 7374 without local skimmer