Neal -- Joe has been a wonderful asset -- helping people with individual
DXBase issues, providing reports, providing automatic LotW interface, DXCC
updates, etc. -- all of which YOU should have taken responsibility for.
You've made lots of promises with no results and here it is mid 2012 and
you haven't even gotten a new version of DXBase out -- since 2008..  You
have all kinds of excuses about how the next version will be so much better
because blah blah blah...but the next version never comes.  I wish Jack had
never sold it to you.  Quite frankly, I'm at the point where I won't buy a
new version of DXBase -- because in my opinion YOU are the problem.  73 de
Greg-N4CC