Hello,

  A true and fail rating system would be very hard to work out within the exchange
field.  As is the case with all businesses, the 999 satisfied customers say nothing,
but the one customer that was unsatisfied with the service starts a civil war.
However, if there was a way for every customer of a specific market maker by rate the
business, I'm all ears.  If the system relies on "Vote if you want to" I don't see it
as being a true measure of the market maker.

     Khurram Khan

--- Vince Callaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>