> I think this is a splendid idea  and would be in it for sure.
>
> The ebay Feedback system is excellent and well evolved.  Something of this
> Nature....perhaps on the e-gold site??...would provoke much trust  and
> reduse abuse and lazyness.

The problem isn't with existing customers. The problem is with new
customers. Credit cards are stolen and they use the stolen credit card as an
alias. Given that e-gold is growing at such a rapid rate, the overwhelming
number of customers are new customers; at least this is what I see. How
would such a rating system help us with new customers. If I throw out all of
my new customers, I'm left with only a fraction of the business. (Actually,
these days my sales are way down given that I'm not taking payments through
a credit card service -- but will do thist again soon -- Nevertheless I am
speaking from experience.)

Craig