Don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily endorsing PayPal and their operating
policies and procedures. I'd venture to say that 99.9% of PayPal account
holders have no idea what's in all that fine print. Nor do they care.

I'm merely acknowledging that it's all about mass marketing, and PayPal's
marketing campaigns have been VERY effective (for them at least).

[EMAIL PROTECTED]