> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Khurram Khan

> I've said this before, but I'll say it again.  Well serviced
> customers take their gold with nothing more then a smile but
> customers who may have experienced a small delay break the
> microphones.

Small delay? Almost a month since the check cleared the issuing bank? If you
consider that a small delay, that alone should put you out of business. And
this is not the first time I personally have experienced a "small delay".

>         As much as we'd like to believe that every request that
> comes into us saying that "I sent you a check but no gold is in
> my account" is legitimate, our experience has shown that we can
> not do that.

As much as I'd like to believe you that you never received my check despite
the fact that you signed a certified mail receipt acknowledging that you
received it AND despite the fact that the check has cleared the issuing
bank, I can't do that. If necessary, we can trace the routing codes back and
determine if it was deposited to your account or not.

>               They are carefully investigated.  If money was sent
> to us it will surely be funded.

When? How long does it take you to "carefully investigate"?

>                                  If you are dissatisfied with our
> service on mailed media, then please use electronic remitance,
> ie: PayPal, Online Checks.  Or please take your business to
> another market maker.

That last suggestion would be my choice.

Don Henson