I would just like to say  that e-gold and omnipay have been extremely
helpful over this horrendous cycle.

We all acted quickly and I am told the funds were recovered from the
respective accounts..  Correct  James?

Omnipay were quick enough to freeze the accounts and retrieve the funds.
For that I thank them.  Omnipay gets knocked about a bit sometimes but I
have always found them to be polite and accomodating and with fast
service....and I'm not just saying that.  We all get knocked about sometimes
and mostly unjustly because someone gets upset,  Kissmygold is an example.

As I will  be unable to attend the IRS (Perverse name!),  I do hope some
record will be made and kept for me as to the discussions and resultant
decisions made at the summit.

All going well  I will be able to attend the next one.

Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get gramms of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542