I have a friend who would like to sell some silver coins. I was going to
suggest to him that he open an e-gold account and send the coins to his
account. That way, he would be able to access his silver whenever he wants
(and he would be another e-gold account holder). However, on looking at the
e-gold site, I don't see any provision for depositing specie. There used to
be instructions for doing that. What happened? Is that service no longer
provided?

Donald D. Henson, Managing Director, WEPIN
"A sovereign individual views law as damage and routes around it."
Visit WEPIN Store <http://www.wepin.com/> today!