Donald D. Henson wrote:

> I have a friend who would like to sell some silver coins. I was going to
> suggest to him that he open an e-gold account and send the coins to his
> account. That way, he would be able to access his silver whenever he wants
> (and he would be another e-gold account holder). However, on looking at the
> e-gold site, I don't see any provision for depositing specie. There used to
> be instructions for doing that. What happened? Is that service no longer
> provided?

It probably is by Goldfinger Coin and Bullion Sales.
Omnipay wanted that part of the exchange business taken over
by others if I remember right.
http://www.bearerinstruments.com/search.php3?Cat1=Financial&Cat2=Money+Exchange&Cat3=&Cat4=
I should think they would pay in e-metal.
"GFCB Sales Inc. for all your Gold / Platinum / Silver needs."

Bob