Hi Eric,
Quite a way to ask a question. Even that this has nothing to do with the
e-gold list, you could of emailed me directly. This method is not quite
nice, "A nice way to put it"

As for collecting 100,000 times $5 on e-gold or any other methods, I did not
collect that much. First, many people that had joined E65 did not pay the $5
fee and there are 10,000s of people like that.

Next, as far as progress, you know the site for it. Why not check the update
pages I have online. That will give you many answers your looking for. If
you do not know the site address, then ask, but ask me directly.

As for spending the funds I received, in one word, "YES" and then some. If
all had paid, and I would say less than 20% have either because I waived the
$5 fee or they just plained did not send in the fee, I have put in much more
than that to get what is needed for the compleation of E65.

One example, Getting E65 structured so that when it comes to compleation, it
is protected and also getting the members structured so that they will also
be protected when the time comes.

Now, not that this is anyone's business that reads this on the e-gold list
but to make a point. I always reply to my emails.
next time, you want to ask me something, why not just email me directly as I
said, I do not really appreciate having to reply like this.

You know, it is kind of me asking you, "Eric, do you still live at 61 South
6th Ave,",Beech Grove,IN 46107?"

You see, this is not anyone's business except between the parties concerned.

MIKE