Dear Mr. Woudt and e-gold support,

I'm very grateful that you picked up this topic. I'm having problems with
e-gold WAP interface as well.

My problem is little different though - I can log into my account but then
I'll see only "Hello Paul Vahur!" and that's it! If try to do anything it
sends me back to login page. My provider supports SSL and I use Nokia 7110.
Also I must say that e-gold's wml pages are not very well written.

I hope that somebody from e-gold tech department replies and takes this
discussion into tech-list.

---
regards, Paul Vahur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    The New Economy needs new currencies