Albert,

We are working on the credit card still.  The banks here are not interested
and will not give any MM a merchant account.  They just simply don't
understand it.

The overseas banks do vary tremendously in terms and conditions and price so
it is a matter of finding one that can provide the service level required at
the right price.

We are currently looking at two possibilities and hopefully one of them will
be able to give us what we need.

The biggest problem with cc of course is fraud, hence the high cost. Check
with the other MMs and I think you will find the same story.

With regard to the cheques Albert,  I have found to my cost that US cheques
can be repudiated by the bank AFTER they are cleared.  Unheard of in
Australia or  the UK.

I found that out when two banks repudiated about 100,000USD worth of cheques
due to fraud days AFTER they had cleared them, causing much havoc for me as
well as e-gold.  So I am not willing to risk that ever again.

I see no reason why funds cannot be wired or tt'd.  It is a relatively
simple matter and much faster as well as safer for all parties.

Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get gramms of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542