Hi there,

                                                                                            www.gold-today.com  UPDATE!

Just to let you know that Gold Today is now able to accept cash, money order, wire and travellers cheques for funds deposited into your e-gold account.

Just go to www.gold-today.com to get your e-gold account funded.

                                                                                                But the BIG NEWS IS:

We are now also offering an unconditional guarantee to ensure your funds are spent into your egold account within 48 hours of them being received by us.
And if they are not we will return to you DOUBLE the commission you paid!

We are also now able to convert your e-gold into cash for you. Any time you want
to 'cash in' your e-gold simply go to the
http://www.gold-today.com/egoldusers_convert.htm page and follow the simple
instructions.

We have put a currency Converter on the site as an additional service for our customers also.

It is our intention to really look after the customer and not just pay lip service.

Pay us a visit now if you have not since we updated our site.

And you can also join the list for regular updates.

Stay tuned!
Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get gramms of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542