We accept Paypal and x.com, and that is the only way that we receive credit
cards.  You can make deposits into egold form your offshore online savings
accounts with us.

We have not experienced a problem with x.com and paypal yet, but I suppose
it is only a matter of time.  All transactions made via paypal are not
offiically credited to an account until the money transfer from paypal
arrives via ACH in our bank account.  Usually this takes 2 days, but the
last one we did took an extra two days because paypal did not send it right
away.  I don't know if that is indicative of a cashflow problem or not.  We
are very cautious now in accepting paypal but still accept it with the above
caveat.  We want our clients to know this upfront, so that in case paypal
plays one of its tricks they are wanred in advance.

I think the moral of the story is to wean yourself off from use of the
credit card system.  I think everyone needs to do this.  The banking system
has trained people to reach for the plastic, but the plastic is like a drug.
It is very damaging to the economy because of fraud and misuse and the
bank's unethical practices.

There is really a big contrast between the honest system offered by egold
and ourselves, and the very dishonest and corrupt system used by the US
banking industry as a whole.

It will be very nice when we don't have to use these corrupt systems
anymore.

John
Our Offshore Website has been totally redesigned, and
we now have web based banking, opening of accounts,
deposits, and withdrawals! Go to: http://www.offshorearnings.com