Thank you for your advice and it is sound but please realize that not all
of us who use
credit cards for transactions such as e-gold funding are 'in debt'...
granted most
people who use plastic are. It was for me, (this time) the fastest way to
do a
transaction and will be paid in full when the bill is recieved. The system
doesn't always
win. I hate to see our choices being whittled away. Useing a credit card
might be the
only way one has to fix a desperate situation and I have been there with
one family
emergency. At a time like that I didn't care how much interest I would
have to pay! It
is not a completely unfavorable system in my view but I do wish people
would use it
more judiciously.