At 1:17 AM -0500 11/6/00, HighDraw.com wrote:

>The e-mail address that you supplied to GroupSecure.com was
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

I must say that I find it rather disturbing that you would feel the
freedom to "divulge" any of my other email addresses in a public
forum such as this.  I would hope that you do a better job protecting
the privacy of your other paying customers.

You can be assured that I will not be using any of the lackluster
services provided by highdraw.com at any time in the future.

I would also ask that any of you who were considering using their
services, perhaps think again in lieu of their apparent disregard for
personal privacy.

>The e-mail with you password was sent to this e-mail address and was
>RETURNED with the message "Disk quota exceeded."
>
>If you contact GroupSecure.com Customer Service quoting your batch number
>and a working e-mail address, we will send you a new password.

This problem has been resolved with GroupSecure.com for some time now
actually.  Check your records.

Mike McNamara

(should I give out my phone number and address too?)