Hello,

  I would like any developers out there to please examine the code and report where
the script actually send the data.

  The Rapid Spend script only takes the Account Number, Passphrase and other
information and appends it to the end of https://www.e-gold.com/acct/confirm.asp? and
then set the bottom frame to redirect to that query string.  All information is
directly submitted to the e-gold server using SSL from the merchants browser.  The
reason that it was done in all client side scripting was to make this apparent.  Any
question? Please ask.

    Khurram Khan

--- "Jay W." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>